Since its opening, Hamburg's cultural landmark has thrilled concertgoers from all over the world. The extraordinary architecture of the building and the unique acoustics of the Great Hall are breathtaking.
Due to its location at the tip of HafenCity, the Elbphilharmonie is not only one of Hamburg's most popular photo motifs, but also offers a fascinating view of the panorama of the harbour and the city from its plaza.
The most renowned classical artists, soloists and large orchestras, perform in this special concert hall - and concert tickets are in great demand. With the Elbphilharmonie arrangements at The Fontenay, you are guaranteed to sit in the best PK1 seats and enjoy wonderful days on the Outer Alster.
Contents of our Elbphilharmonie packages:
- Two nights in the category of your choice
- Fontenay breakfast in the Parkview Restaurant
- Shuttle to the Elbphilharmonie and back
- Concert ticket of price category 1
- Three-course dinner in the Parkview Restaurant excluding drinks
- Use of the Fontenay Spa with 20m indoor/outdoor pool, sauna and fitness area
- A selection of drinks and snacks from the minibar
For more information and prices, please click on the individual packages.