Travellers wanting to explore Northern Germany can now combine a taste of North Sea air with big city flair with a new four-night city and beach experience organised by the BUDERSAND Hotel on the island of Sylt and The Fontenay in Hamburg.
These two independent luxury hotels have much in common, sharing a focus on art, culture and cuisine, as well as contemporary German architecture and design. They also share the luxury of space and are both waterfront properties, with The Fontenay located at the edge of Lake Alster at the heart of Hamburg, and the BUDERSAND Hotel overlooking the sea and the small harbour in Hörnum.
Our Hamburg meets Sylt package includes:
- Two-night-stay in a Fontenay Deluxe room or an Executive suite
- Fontenay Breakfast in our Restaurant Parkview
- Access to the spa with a 20m/65ft indoor/outdoor rooftop swimming pool, sauna and gym
- A selection of beverages from the minibar
- Ticket for the return trip over the Hindenburg Damm by Car-Train Sylt Shuttle of Deutsche Bahn
- Two night stay in a BUDERSAND Deluxe Room or a Junior Suite
- Premium electric bicycle from RIESE & MÜLLER for one day
- Access of the Spa.budersand
- Private bar in the room including Premium Leysieffer coffee capsule machine
23. October 2020 until 26. March 2021
From € 750,- per person in a Fontenay Deluxe room and a Budersand Deluxe room in double occupancy
From € 1.205,- per Person in a Fontenay Executive Suite and Budersand Junior Suite in double occupancy
The package is bookable subject to availability in the period from October 26, 2020 to March 26, 2021 (except December 17, 2020 up to and including February 04, 2021).
For reservations kindly contact our reservations team directly under +49 (0)40 605 6 605 850 or per email at firstname.lastname@example.org.