The cardiology center of Lanserhof GmbH - LANS Cardio - and the luxury hotel The Fontenay are now offering a "post-corona oackage".
During the two-day stay at the luxury hotel on the Outer Alster, health-conscious guests can have a health check-up. Covid-19 convalescents can have an examination of any possible cardiological late effects of the disease in the nearby LANS Cardio under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Karl-Heinz Kuck.
Within the scope of the screening examination for possible effects on the heart caused by Covid-19, the LANS Cardio uses heart ultrasound and ECG diagnostics. In the case of cardiac involvement in the context of Covid-19 infection, damage to the heart can be detected at an early stage using echocardiography.
In addition, LANS Cardio enables the evaluation of possible virus contact by means of appropriate virus testing procedures and by determining the corresponding cardiac enzymes in the blood.
Our Post-Corona-Package includes:
- Two-night-stay in a Fontenay Deluxe room or in one of our suites
- Healthy welcome amenity in your room upon arrival
- Fontenay breakfast in our Restaurant Parkview/li>
- ECG diagnostics and heart ultrasound examination at LANS Cardio to detect possible virus damage, including consultation with a physician
- Access to the spa with a 20m/65ft indoor & outdoor rooftop swimming pool, sauna and gym
- A selection of beverages from the minibar
from € 575,- per person in a Fontenay Deluxe room in double occupancy
from € 900,- per person in one of our Executive Suites in double occupancy
The package can be booked from Monday to Friday, subject to availability. A free cancellation is possible up to 72 hours before arrival.
For reservations kindly contact our reservations team directly under +49 (0)40 605 6 605 850 or per email at email@example.com.