A Work of Superlatives
December 13th 2022, 8:00 PM - Elbphilharmonie, Great Hall
After two years of the pandemic, during which small formats were the musical vehicle of choice, it is time to draw on our full resources again, and the unique »Missa solemnis«, with which Beethoven wrote music history, is perfect for the purpose. This large-scale work makes immense technical and physical demands on both the orchestra and the choir, as well as on the conductor, who needs to be adept at both orchestral and choral music. Philippe Herreweghe and his Collegium Vocale Gent, together with the renowned Orchestre des Champs-Elysées and a line-up of outstanding soloists, are among the few musical teams who are without a doubt up to the task.
Ludwig van Beethoven Missa solemnis D-Major op. 123
Link to concert - https://www.proarte.de/de/veranstaltungen/6345141
December 12th - December 14th, 2022 or December 13th - December 15th, 2022.
Our Elbphilharmonie arrangement includes:
- Two nights in your desired category
- Fontenay Breakfast at Parkview Restaurant
- Shuttle to the Elbphilharmonie and back
- PK1 concert ticket for the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra concert on August 29, 2022, in the Great Hall of the Elbphilharmonie
- Three-course dinner in the Parkview restaurant excluding drinks
- Use of the Fontenay Spa with 20m indoor/outdoor pool, sauna, and fitness area
- Wireless internet access
- Selection of drinks and snacks from the minibar
€ 800,- per person in a Fontenay Deluxe Room based on double occupancy
€ 850,- per person in a Fontenay Premier Room based on double occupancy
€ 1.150,- per person in an Executive Suite based on double occupancy
€ 1.350,- per person in a Premier Suite on double occupancy
€ 2.200,- per person in a Panorama Suite on double occupancy
The arrangement is subject to the availability of concert tickets and cannot be cancelled after booking unless the concert is cancelled. A 100% prepayment is required to confirm your reservation. Payment can be made by credit card (via iLink) or by bank transfer.
For reservations, please contact our reservations department directly on 040 605 6605 850 or email email@example.com.