24. AUGUST 2023, 8:00 PM - ELBPHILHARMONIE, GROSSER SAAL
For the Czech conductor Jakub Hrůša, life as a musician would be unthinkable, indeed almost meaningless, without Gustav Mahler. Hrůša regularly performs the works of this tradition-conscious visionary – especially in his role as chief conductor of the Bamberg Symphony. But when he conducts the Gustav Mahler Jugendorchester, which was formed by Claudio Abbado in 1986, as he will be at »Elbphilharmonie Summer«, there can only be one Mahler symphony on the music stands – the Ninth, which is often called Mahler’s »swan song«.
Gustav Mahler Jugendorchester
cunductor Jakub Hrůša
23. – 25.08. / 24. – 26.08.2023
- from € 850,- per person in a Fontenay Deluxe Room based on double occupancy
- from € 900,- per person in a Fontenay Premier Room based on double occupancy
- from € 1.250,- per person in an Executive Suite based on double occupancy
- from € 1.450,- per person in a Premier Suite based on double occupancy
- from € 2.350,- per person in a Panorama Suite based on double occupancy
OUR ELBPHILHARMONIE ARRANGEMENT INCLUDES:
- Two nights in your desired category
- Fontenay Breakfast at Parkview Restaurant
- Shuttle to the Elbphilharmonie and back
- PK1 concert tickets for the concert
- Three-course dinner in the Parkview restaurant excluding drinks
- Use of the Fontenay Spa with 20m indoor/outdoor pool, sauna, and fitness area
- Selection of drinks and snacks from the minibar
The arrangement is subject to the availability of concert tickets and cannot be cancelled after booking unless the concert is cancelled. A 100% prepayment is required to confirm your reservation. Payment can be made by credit card (via iLink) or by bank transfer.
For reservations, please contact our reservations department directly by calling 040 605 6605 850 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.