DIANA DAMRAU & JONAS KAUFMANN
The sustaining power of love
11 April 2022, Laeiszhalle
Great emotions need great voices. And who would be better suited than soprano Diana Damrau and tenor Jonas Kaufmann. This is not the first time they have been on stage together, and not the first time love has been the programme's main force. After Hugo Wolf's "Italian Songbook", the two now devote themselves to love songs by Robert Schumann and Johannes Brahms. Anyone expecting kitsch and emotional confessions is mistaken. For in addition to great emotions, the charm of love often lies in the small, the unexciting - in tender touch, quiet tones and secret glances. An emotionality that both Damrau and Kaufmann master with musical and mimic virtuoso ease, congenially accompanied on the piano by Helmut Deutsch.
This event takes place under the application of the 2G rule, only vaccinated and recovered persons are admitted.
Love Songs by Robert Schumann and Johannes Brahms
Diana Damrau, soprano
Jonas Kaufmann, tenor
Helmut Deutsch, piano
Our Elbphilharmonie package „Diana Damrau & Jonas Kaufmann“ includes:
- Two nights' accommodation in your preferred category
- Fontenay breakfast at the Parkview Restaurant
- Shuttle to the Laeiszhalle and back
- Price category 1 concert ticket for the concert of Diana Damrau & Jonas Kaufmann on 11 April 2022 at the Laeiszhalle
- Three-course dinner at the Parkview Restaurant excluding drinks
- Use of Fontenay Spa with 20m indoor/outdoor pool, sauna and fitness area
- W-LAN internet access
- Selection of drinks and snacks from the minibar
from € 750,- per person in a Fontenay Deluxe Room based on double occupancy
from € 800,- per person in a Fontenay Premier Room based on double occupancy
from € 1.150,- per person in an Executive Suite based on double occupancy
from € 1.350,- per person in a Premier Suite on double occupancy
from € 2.250,- per person in a Panorama Suite on double occupancy
The arrangement is subject to concert ticket availability and cannot be cancelled after booking unless the concert is cancelled. A 100% prepayment is required to confirm your reservation. Payment is possible via credit card (via iLink) or bank transfer.